He text quick but boring.. is he interested or not?

This boy I text, text me very quickly after I text him but the conversation is just plain and boring and I'm the only one trying.. I guess.. and I always have to be the one to text first otherwise he won't text at all.. but I'm confused because if I wasn't interested in someone I wouldn't text back quickly... I don't know.. I really like this guy and I can only see him 1 day of the week... Church.. and we can barely talk there.. maybe I'm over thinking this.. text but is he interested in me or not..

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree that if he wasn't interested he wouldn't text so quickly. It could be that he doesn't know the things your interested in. Maybe you could think of questions to ask that make him open up and expand the topics that you both have a mutual interest in.