A guy wants to date me but he lives with his ex?

I'm not stupid I probably know what's going on that's why I'm not committed yet... Would you date a guy that is living with his ex.. He says he's moving out in the summer... We're only on one date before you rebuild into text that is limited ex. Guys gals your opinion on this?
Updates:
Today I found his wife Facebook page littered with lovely photos of them together so in turn he is married and I blocked all communications with him..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lol fuck no. I wouldn't date a girl still living with her ex. Once she moves out then I might consider it.

1|0
    0|0
    • You feel that? That's your gut talking to you. You hear that? That's you're heart trying to fuck it up.

• thanks for mh!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• well its a shitty situation to be in for you and him. he may not have any better housing options since he is probably on a lease with his ex. but I can see how it would be awkward to be in a relationship in that position as well

i have a couple friends who are living with their exes its an uncomfortable situation to be in

1|0
    0|0
    • It is her house any as a long-term lease with her so what you said it is actually what he said.

• Too much possible drama, summer is still a long time away yet. I think I would pass on that one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hell no! My life is in a great place and I am not letting anyone's foolery or drama taint that. I'd tell him to hit me up when he's not living with a girl he used to f*ck all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Stay away from me until you've burned all bridges, cut all ties with your ex." is what I would say!! How is she still his ex if they are living together. There is something definitely fishy. It's not a platonic friendship!! It's a 99.99% chance of an "old flame rekindling" and him cheating on you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes