A guy wants to date me but he lives with his ex?

I'm not stupid I probably know what's going on that's why I'm not committed yet... Would you date a guy that is living with his ex.. He says he's moving out in the summer... We're only on one date before you rebuild into text that is limited ex. Guys gals your opinion on this?
Today I found his wife Facebook page littered with lovely photos of them together so in turn he is married and I blocked all communications with him..

23

Most Helpful Guy

• lol fuck no. I wouldn't date a girl still living with her ex. Once she moves out then I might consider it.

• You feel that? That's your gut talking to you. You hear that? That's you're heart trying to fuck it up.

• thanks for mh!