If a boy knows a girl is having a hard time, why is he kind?

It's none of his business realistically.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably crushing on her, or likes her in some way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really?

I was so rude to him, wouldn't that make him hate me, (there's some history here where he's partially responsible for the mess I'm in).

Don't know if it's guilt

• Show All
    • It's kind of like... he could easily have the attitude that although he was responsible I make my own decisions, know what I mean?

• Yeah i get it. I suppose it is now a combination of guilt, and a possible romantic interest. But I could be wrong!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he just wants to help if he could in any possible way. He cares.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It might just be human decency.

You'd have to be quite a cold cunt to get offended that a man is being kind to you, as well as illogical for thinking that's a male-only trait.

0|2
    0|0
  • He is probably just being a kind person. Not every gut has an agenda. He may be just trying to be a good friend

0|0
    0|0
    • Why now? He had a chance to do that before and he didn't

• Show All
    • I think he knows.

I just have a feeling he does.

He looks uncomfortable around me, almost like he doesn't want to be rude and hurt my feelings, but isn't blushing/heart isn't racing either

• Well maybe y'all should talk about it. He could have no Idea and is just trying to be a friend

• Why would he not be? No need to add to her troubles.

I for one want to be supportive.

0|0
    0|0
    • He doesn't know me very well, plus it's not really his business either

• Could be basic human compassion if nothing else.

• That's just the way we are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes