If a boy knows a girl is having a hard time, why is he kind?

It's none of his business realistically.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably crushing on her, or likes her in some way.

• Really?

I was so rude to him, wouldn't that make him hate me, (there's some history here where he's partially responsible for the mess I'm in).

Don't know if it's guilt

• It's kind of like... he could easily have the attitude that although he was responsible I make my own decisions, know what I mean?

• Yeah i get it. I suppose it is now a combination of guilt, and a possible romantic interest. But I could be wrong!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he just wants to help if he could in any possible way. He cares.