Why are guy's so interested and having sex?

The age with teens&in thier twenty's always talking about or having sex. I don't get why they do but I think its because they wanna brag how good they arr but I don't know. For example in high school or college that had hookup with girls talk about what happens or in relationships

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We sometimes forget that we are basically animals. For us to survive as a species we need to reproduce to continue.
    Human males between 16 and 26 are in there sexual prime. I am afraid it's that simple.
    They don't necessarily understand why but their bodies and minds are screaming at them to have sex. Few women understand this drive much in the same way as guys don't understand why women get broody and desire a baby.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes, us women do not even understand why we get broody. When I was younger, I had no desire at all to have children. By the time I hit my mid-twenties, that started changing and now that I am almost 30, the desire is stronger than ever. I think partially because I have matured and my desires is life are a lot different as well as knowing that my time is now becoming more limited.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men love to brag especially when they are young but Let's face it. A lot of men can't solve their way out of a plastic bag let alone the anatomy inside a vagina

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• That is just some sort of neanderthal, primeval instinct to be superior to ensure the "survival of the fittest" mentality in a social atmosphere where there is competition with other guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think the better question is why aren't you?

why the fuck do girls have to make everything so boring and rain on everyone elses parade all the time. sex is fun. shut up. i do what i want.

0|0
    0|0
  • aha yeah most guys are like that but not all of them are.

0|0
    0|0
  • It
    Feels
    Epic
    Thats
    Why.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes