Question for shy guys?

If a decent/pretty or cute girl hits on you, do you like it? or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, although if I don't know you well, I might assume you are just trying to make fun of me and laugh at me with your friends.

I'm pretty sure something like that has happened to me before, so it makes sense to be vigilant.

0|0
    0|0
    • if the girl really likes you and shy too and hits on you !!

• As I said, first I'd be skeptical, but then I'd be like YAY!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe yes ! Wait for the reaction. If There is no reaction for long them maybe he's not into you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• as long as the girl is straight forward about it and not just trying to drop hints, remember shy guys will most likely need a more in your face approach to make sure they are not thinking that they are misreading things

yes they will like it if done right

0|0
    0|0
  • If you know he is shy then ask him to hang out. Don't try flirting as shy guys might not respond well to that and he probably won't make a move.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel it would depend a lot on the level of shyness.
    Some guys will like it and will slowly come around to the opportunity you have presented.

However there are some. Who will still resist do to their lack of confidence level. You may try and get through again, maybe twice. But the more you try, the more resistant he will become. This will eventually lead him to privately ripping himself apart, due to his missed opportunity. This may also cause him to withdraw from interaction with people, at least females, more than before.

Unfortunately there is no way of knowing what is the level of his shyness is. Until after you approach

0|0
    0|0
  • They probably won't notice that someone is hitting on them tbh, but if they did they'd like it

0|0
    0|0
  • In a word: DUH.
    But I would be a little suspicious that she's messing with me, because that never happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will like it definitely but it doen't mean he will do something even he like this girl a lot. I wonder is there still shy guy ower 30?

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess shy guys will LIKE it, but they'd be shy enough to make a move ;-)

0|0
    1|1
  • Love it,
    To shy to let her know i like her...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i do like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Don't do it in a way that might give him public attention.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes