Question for shy guys?

If a decent/pretty or cute girl hits on you, do you like it? or not?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, although if I don't know you well, I might assume you are just trying to make fun of me and laugh at me with your friends.

I'm pretty sure something like that has happened to me before, so it makes sense to be vigilant.

• if the girl really likes you and shy too and hits on you !!

• As I said, first I'd be skeptical, but then I'd be like YAY!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe yes ! Wait for the reaction. If There is no reaction for long them maybe he's not into you