Why do guys always go for the nasty bitch type of girls?

so my bf left me for his ex! sucks i know... but i dont get it? she is this daddy's little girl spoiled wants everything BRAT!! she cheated several times on him and lied to him... his family does NOT like her at all...

and then there is me, i'm a mommy's girl BUT NOT spoiled i appreciate the little things of life and always see the good en EVERY situation, never lied not cheated on him, oh yeah! his family LIKES me a lot...

... so why would he leave me and go back to her? he is 25 shouldn't he be looking for the 'wifey material'
?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably went after her as a good sex item. I'm sorry he did that to you, he's not husband material or worth your time.
    I know 30 year old guys who still sleep around and are not interested in settling down.

2|0
    0|0
    • Thanks :)... well i just dont understand why? they are like grown ups and not anymore little boys shouldn't they by now know what they need and not just go for what they want... i mean there is a BIG difference between what you need and what you want in life...

• Show All
    • Though I wouldn't worry too much about him. It gives you the opportunity to find a real man.

• thanks! yes i also think the best thing for me is to move on (: doesn't help sitting and crying... gotta live life and find the real one (: **

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• lol, he is 25 not dead, really, your only 18, a bit young yet to know what guys like and don't like, get over it and move on, he has, he is just enjoying his life while he is still YOUNG, yes he is still young

2|0
    0|0
    • age does not define maturity dude... and i did not say i know better or so, I'm just asking "WHY"... yes he is young but you should atleat know by then whats "better" for you... not saying i'm better... i just mean!

• Show All
    • Okay, i'm not saying everyone should live the same way, and yes by this there is no right or wrong.. Okay i dont know you nor your life story or so but dont you like feel lonely or sad? when you see happy married couples with their children? dont you want that feeling when you come home and you know that is the one, the person who you want to spend the rest of your life with, having this special person and that she is completely and fully yours and haveing your own bundle of joy? like maybe one day you get it this kind of life but then you'll wish, you had ALL this earlier? i'm just asking, no bad thoughts :)... i just strongly believe that the faster you get your life together the faster and you'll be happy (: ... yes 18 is still way too young so I will first take your advice and live life, explore and gather experience ;)

• i wouldn't trade the life i have had, i have met amazing people, i have seen wonderful things all of which i would not have done if i had settled down, i have made friends with people i would have never known if i had settled down, the best thing is i am not to old yet to settle down and have kids, though i am not ready for that yet, there are still a few things i want to do before i reach the settling down point in my life,

not all couples are happy, not all couples last the test of time and change, life can be lonely even when in a relationship, i have already met the person that i could easily say i want to spend the rest of my life with, but life is not a movie or a book where everything ends up all perfect and that relationship was not to be, so onwards and upwards so they say, i do not regret the choices that i have made, it made me the person that i am today, and that is a person that i can hold my head up high and be proud of. so i am not sad for my life,

• 2|0
    0|0
    • lmfao!!! wow that shit can't be sooooooooo magical? that it blinds him? or maybe it does.. lol thanks for the laugh (:

• well doesn't matter if he's 25, he's just doing what he wants. per your question title, in your bf's case, it must be what he desires at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to ask why you guys did that in 8th grade. I'm a nice guy, who is shy, plays baseball, and video games, and IS SINGLE. Girls always go for the buff guys. Is playing baseball stupid, is being shy stupid, is having future plans missing that certain somebody stupid?

0|0
    0|0
  • wifey material? the fact that he's 25 doesn't mean he wants to settle down... gosh.

0|0
    0|0
    • well, i personally think that if one is 25 you should have your life ( relationship wise) figured out? like to know what "type"of a life time partner you want to spend the rest of your life with?

• sorry but your thought sounds kinda old-fashioned in my opinion.

i'm approaching 25 and i just want to lead a single life,... i don't want to settle down wether i'll be 25,35,45...95

• ... i'll just leave this here... thanks

• Maybe they connect better

0|0
    0|0
    • connect better? but she keeps on hurting him?

• Yeah but maybe they connect better in other ways that you are not realizing

• but why still dont go back to someone that hurts you? like they say "never let an old flame burn you twice" ... but yeah maybe, i will never know only he wil...

• We do? I sure didn't. My fiancee is a very conservative, loving, traditional woman.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He likes her more than you. It's kind of obvious.

0|0
    2|0
  • My hypothesis: If he's really good-looking then he probably gets so much attention from girls he's attracted to girls who don't give him every thing he wants. So even though you might have been the best gf ever he didn't appreciate it because he loses interest in girls who like him.

1|0
    0|0
    • omg! so i should have been the type of gf that doesn't make him feel special and so? well that is just totally messed up! why go look for something that will hurt you when you already have someone that truly loves you and cares about you...

Recommended myTakes