Why do guys always go for the nasty bitch type of girls?

so my bf left me for his ex! sucks i know... but i dont get it? she is this daddy's little girl spoiled wants everything BRAT!! she cheated several times on him and lied to him... his family does NOT like her at all...

and then there is me, i'm a mommy's girl BUT NOT spoiled i appreciate the little things of life and always see the good en EVERY situation, never lied not cheated on him, oh yeah! his family LIKES me a lot...

... so why would he leave me and go back to her? he is 25 shouldn't he be looking for the 'wifey material'
?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably went after her as a good sex item. I'm sorry he did that to you, he's not husband material or worth your time.
    I know 30 year old guys who still sleep around and are not interested in settling down.

• Thanks :)... well i just dont understand why? they are like grown ups and not anymore little boys shouldn't they by now know what they need and not just go for what they want... i mean there is a BIG difference between what you need and what you want in life...

• Though I wouldn't worry too much about him. It gives you the opportunity to find a real man.

• thanks! yes i also think the best thing for me is to move on (: doesn't help sitting and crying... gotta live life and find the real one (: **