Guys if you are angry and randomly yelled at a girl you like and she responded this way to you-- What would you think? How would you react?

" Look you. I don't know -why- you are angry with me bc you won't tell me. If you're not ready to talk now, I respect that. However That does not give you the right to randomly yell at me whenever you are experiencing bad feelings.

When you are ready to tell me why you're angry I'll listen. Until then We should take a break from spending time together , bc I can't fix a problem I don't know about. I don't want to be around someone who is going to blow at any time while I have no idea what's going on , and therefore no opportunity to correct the situation."
I think he's angry bc he thinks I'm playing hands which I'm not, but he should discuss it instead of yelling.

Can you guys imagine this happened and tell me how you'd handle it? Even if you don't usually yell at people , imagine you did.

11