How can a guy make a girl love him?

I am not talking about normal guys, i am talking about powerful charismatic ones, and what are the mind games and tricks the charismatic powerful guys play so they would make any girl fall head over heels for them? how can i spot the difference between him trying to be nice or just simply manipulating?
don't answer me 'by charming her' only. i know he does that. but how?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't force someone to love you. It just happens.

As for telling the difference on whether his feelings are genuine or playing mind games... the simplest answer is if he has sex with you and you never hear from him again... then he's playing you.
    I guess if he actually likes you he would spend as much time with you as possible, buy you little gifts, send you sweet text messages that melt your heart. It's more in what he does than what he says.

If he promises to show you the world but the only place he takes you is his bedroom, then he's playing you.

• we are not together.
      we are not close or never been.
      can i tell you the full story?

• i never had social experiments before, but i can recognize people. and i can hardly ever trust anybody and most of the time my senses were correct.