Everyone's pointing it out to me... what do I do?

this guy i met in college last year. he is really flirtatious with me. he compliments me, touches me (like grabs my hand or puts his arms around me) also sits very close to me and in the beginning i didn't think anything of it and a couple people jokingly came up to me and said "whats going on between you and..." now whenever he is around me, people are always starring at the both of us. the weird thing about this whole thing is that he has a girl friend so i don't really know what to do? people are telling me that i should talk to him but i kind of torn between doing that and letting people assume whatever they want.

any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• if it makes you uncomfortable talk to him about it. if not let it play out i guess

0|0
    0|0
    • it doesn't make me uncomfortable, its just its been going on for almost a year now so i don't really know what his intentions are

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should ask him about it and hey maybe he actually really likes you! Unless you don't like him because if he tells you that he likes you and you don't feel the same way it couple make things awkward between you two when you hang out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes