I don't want him to like me! What should I do?

He is my classmate and our parents know each other from long ago but I know him since I started high school 3 years ago! Now we are friends and we go to school together cause we live close to one another! His parents, my parents, our classmates are teasing us that we are together but we are not! When one of our classmates asked him are we dating he said yes out of a joke and he said that to me so I knew what happened! Now everyone is teasing us about it! He knows that I have an anxiety disorder (hate being touched by people in romantic way-holding hands, hugging, kissing) and that I am asexual! I told him that it really bothers me to be teased about that, especially cause of my ''situation''. In school, he would wink at me, look at me and the way he talks is kind of different! I have a feeling he likes me and I hate that! It physically makes me sick and I don't want to be hurt or to hurt him! He is just a friend in my eyes! What should I do? He's my classmate and it would be weird if we stopped talking but I don't want him to be close to me if he likes me! We go to school together so should I say that we should stop meeting before school cause it bothers me or what? I am really troubled.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Lol.. Trolll!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just live ure life if he wants u and u don't want him make sure he knows be yourself love your life go have some fun and lighten up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes