Why is he still texting?

I have already told him that I'm not going to sleep with him!! I've explained to him that I know he is player and that he just wants a hook up. And that it ain't gonna happen. Still after he went silent for a month or something, he starting texting me again... What the hell does he want?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be is just having a crack again, maybe thought you changed your mind... just enforce your boundaries again and tell him no..
    Don't pussy foot around being nice or he will still continue to try

0|0
    0|0
    • I do tell him NO again and again and I've played friends with him, because I can't just be cruel and freeze him out. Besides we've never met he just liked me and searched for me on fb and starting talking (all that months ago) but as I said before I found out his game and told him I'm not in for that!! And now I'm just polite and when it comes to sex I completely shut him down.

• Show All
    • Ok I guess I'll be more cruel then. Thanks

• Good luck with him 👍👍

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Restart , same thing... but do you know for sure SURE that he is a player. Go on a date and dont put out , 3-5 off those and you will know for sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know for sure. I've said it to his face and I even played friends with him to make him understand I don't care who he fucks and I'm not interested. And he was like never say never and bullshit. Seriously I couldn't be more straight with this one. I've said it in his face. NO!!

• Show All
    • can't help you , dont know how he things I´´m not that kinda guy... so block , ignore and hope he goes away.

• Haha lol thanks

• He is trying to push you into his original objective, sex. He is likely doing what is referred to as using "PUA tactics", women typically pick up on it, but the guys who use those tactics won't lead you anywhere towards benefit unless you're looking for sex with this person. He also just might be bored and needs attention to make him feel confident and knows you are someone who will text him back. He probably doesn't know self-respect or how to not look like a total pussy over texting. Our generation has courting issues.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just block the guy. He's clearly causing too much negativity and stress to your life and you've never even met him before. It sounds like you've figured him out. You can't fix stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either he likes you, or he's hoping he can still convince you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes