Why is he still texting?

I have already told him that I'm not going to sleep with him!! I've explained to him that I know he is player and that he just wants a hook up. And that it ain't gonna happen. Still after he went silent for a month or something, he starting texting me again... What the hell does he want?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Be is just having a crack again, maybe thought you changed your mind... just enforce your boundaries again and tell him no..
    Don't pussy foot around being nice or he will still continue to try

• I do tell him NO again and again and I've played friends with him, because I can't just be cruel and freeze him out. Besides we've never met he just liked me and searched for me on fb and starting talking (all that months ago) but as I said before I found out his game and told him I'm not in for that!! And now I'm just polite and when it comes to sex I completely shut him down.

• Ok I guess I'll be more cruel then. Thanks

• Good luck with him 👍👍