Are this signs he wants a relationship or wants to date me?

He contact me first on Facebook after i added him. I arranged us to grab a drink together and i was wearing a low cut top (i have big boobs) and he didn't look once whole talking to me, and he always hedl eyecontact. He kept telling my sister how fanatstic he thought i was, we have been talking alsmot everyday this week (he started the conversation 3 times, and he doesn't relly say anything relevant (will write to me to say hi), its just randome things + he ask about me, and we are meeting this weekend. He comeplemts me on my personality and not my looks (except he said i was cute when i smile
Updates:
Sorry for bad grammar, just realised how bad it was lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "He kept telling my sister how fanatstic he thought i was" <---- wrong move in my opinion... that way he'll make your sister jealous ;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • she was jealous actually

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He wants a relationship , the whole packet. If he goes in he goes for long term.

0|0
    0|0
    • thats actually very nice to hear.. but honestly i have no idea how long im going to stay in this town.. my plan was to be here six months and then move...

• well , you never know... I never thought I would work on cruise ship , but hey I did... and never thought I would be moving for a job to Germany... but hell , 6 more months and Germany is going to be my new home... so you never know , but do be honest with him... and be careful for your own sake.

• yeah you're right.. but he knows my plan for now is to stay until the summer..

• I stopped reading at the big boobs bit

0|0
    0|0
    • nice...

• Show All
    • great you just melted me in my seat. I hope you have a good attitude or else nothing else counts

• depends on what you mean by a good attitude...

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like it (:

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes