Are this signs he wants a relationship or wants to date me?

He contact me first on Facebook after i added him. I arranged us to grab a drink together and i was wearing a low cut top (i have big boobs) and he didn't look once whole talking to me, and he always hedl eyecontact. He kept telling my sister how fanatstic he thought i was, we have been talking alsmot everyday this week (he started the conversation 3 times, and he doesn't relly say anything relevant (will write to me to say hi), its just randome things + he ask about me, and we are meeting this weekend. He comeplemts me on my personality and not my looks (except he said i was cute when i smile
Sorry for bad grammar, just realised how bad it was lol

23

Most Helpful Guy

• "He kept telling my sister how fanatstic he thought i was" <---- wrong move in my opinion... that way he'll make your sister jealous ;-)

• she was jealous actually

Most Helpful Girl