How do guys play hard to get?

I'm dating this guy right now who is kind of playing me a little. Not in a bad way... I think. It's kind of like he's playing hard to get so that I'll chase him harder... I think. I don't want to come on too strong so after I've talked to him I give him a day or two before I "chase him" again. Every time we talk he is super sweet, talkative, asks me lots of questions. But I'm just a little unsure of this technique. Is this a common technique? Do you think he's still interested in me?
The thing about this guy is that he's a little geeky, not the "playa" type and he is an honest straightforward person for the most part. He's also got pretty good morals. I don't think he would be doing anything shady. I don't know so maybe he is a flake or losing interest... I'm just getting frustrated.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's just flaky. If I were playing hard to get I would just play video games, hang out with some friends or something, stuff I enjoy doing anyways and just ignore my texts. But I don't know this guy just sounds really flaky... like baklava

• Maybe hit him up more often. Maybe he's forgetful. I don't know. Maybe one of his friends told him to play hard to get. Flaky isn't a bad thing. Baklava is flaky and it's freaking delicious (I really like baklava)