How do guys play hard to get?

I'm dating this guy right now who is kind of playing me a little. Not in a bad way... I think. It's kind of like he's playing hard to get so that I'll chase him harder... I think. I don't want to come on too strong so after I've talked to him I give him a day or two before I "chase him" again. Every time we talk he is super sweet, talkative, asks me lots of questions. But I'm just a little unsure of this technique. Is this a common technique? Do you think he's still interested in me?
Updates:
The thing about this guy is that he's a little geeky, not the "playa" type and he is an honest straightforward person for the most part. He's also got pretty good morals. I don't think he would be doing anything shady. I don't know so maybe he is a flake or losing interest... I'm just getting frustrated.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's just flaky. If I were playing hard to get I would just play video games, hang out with some friends or something, stuff I enjoy doing anyways and just ignore my texts. But I don't know this guy just sounds really flaky... like baklava

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe hit him up more often. Maybe he's forgetful. I don't know. Maybe one of his friends told him to play hard to get. Flaky isn't a bad thing. Baklava is flaky and it's freaking delicious (I really like baklava)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Only 3 type of. guys will play HTG:

1) Who always have a line of babes running after them.
    2) Who are not particularly interested (in the girl).
    3) The secretly gay.

0|0
    0|0
    • #3 for sure. Real guys don't play hard to get. HOWEVER, if he is with someone in a committed relationship and you don't know about it, it may appear that he is playing hard to get.

• Yeah. Sounds right. Any normal man would jump to the opportunity of ANY nice girl throwing a pass at him because THAT is how guys are wired. Of course different guys will respond/react differently depending on their status.

• It call being a challenge, and it designed to keep you interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • hahah yes this is a common technique in both genders basically ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • When girls ask this the answer is usually no unless the guy is a player and wants a back burner chick.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes