If I texted a guy on Monday and he hasn't texted me back yet... Would you think he isn't interested? Read below I need advice?@?

Long story short. I met a guy online we talked for like 3 months everyday and then out of the blue he just stopped texting me. Last week i texted him on Thursday and he didn't text me till the next day on Friday . I just want him to be honest with me last time i asked him if he was interested me still and he said yeah i am. but he doesn't even text me anymore. Last time we talked he called me a second choice but i mean he sounded like he wanted to talk to me. im 16 he is 17 also Sunday last time we talked i told him i missed talking to him and he said i know you do. and then i said wow you dont miss me (kiddin) and he said i do dont worry:) i get out early tomorrow ill talk to you the whole day if you can and he never texted me. AND he sent me a pic of a girl Saturday night saying my girlfriend over yours? i felt like he was trying to make me mad and then i said i feel like singing and he sent back i feel like partying with you or other girls;) .. Does he sound like a dick and does it sound like he is just leading me on?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• on Monday?
    it's been 3 days... so nope sorry he's not :-/

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't waste your time on this guy. He's trying to act like a Casanova or something. He doesn't care about your feelings, and doesn't want to proceed in a relationship. "My girlfriend over yours?" "I feel like partying with you or other girls;)" Lol. Don't be someones, "second choice." He's such a tool. Seriously, he's just going to end up using you.