DO GUYS IN THEIR 20s GENERALLY TEXT LESS?

I'm talking to this Italian guy I met on omegle. He's 25 and I'm 18. I'm in school and have less responsiilites and text tons.. and know for sure guys my age do too... But guys in their twenties? In uni and working also? He comes online but doesn't text me.. like he's texting others.. yet when we Skype he's so nice.. So confused.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• He is busy. Probably not texting others, probably just online to see what he needs to respond to. Conveying messages in text to come off the way you intend them to is highly time consuming for some. It is for me, so I don't text unless someone needs a quick, direct response. Talking (phone/skype) is much more efficient and more quality. Talking for 5 minutes can convey the same amount of info in 5 hrs of texting, plus there is emotional response present, which is what really matters. He wouldn't Skype you if he didn't care about you.