DO GUYS IN THEIR 20s GENERALLY TEXT LESS?

I'm talking to this Italian guy I met on omegle. He's 25 and I'm 18. I'm in school and have less responsiilites and text tons.. and know for sure guys my age do too... But guys in their twenties? In uni and working also? He comes online but doesn't text me.. like he's texting others.. yet when we Skype he's so nice.. So confused.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is busy. Probably not texting others, probably just online to see what he needs to respond to. Conveying messages in text to come off the way you intend them to is highly time consuming for some. It is for me, so I don't text unless someone needs a quick, direct response. Talking (phone/skype) is much more efficient and more quality. Talking for 5 minutes can convey the same amount of info in 5 hrs of texting, plus there is emotional response present, which is what really matters. He wouldn't Skype you if he didn't care about you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Believe it or not, not everybody is married to their phone. Texting has its place, but it can also be a huge time-waster. He's obviously got better things to do with his time than sending a bunch off meaningless texts back and forth. That doesn't mean he doesn't care about you. He just keeps things in perspective and balance, and doesn't feel the need to be doing the modern day equivalent of passing notes back and forth all day long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank you for the great article, I would like to take the chance to invite Italian tutors and students who are looking to learn conversation in italian Skype to have a free view on this excellent website that offers Italian Skype classes preply. com/en/italian-by-skype I am currently taking Italian classes over there with native speakers and the quality presented is professional and satisfying

0|0
    0|0
  • Mid 20 and older dudes generally have less free time.

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually like texting over phoning/skyping... i´ve allways been like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we become lazy, besides we weren't as exposed to texting like young guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't sent a single text in over 3 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer texting than calling and i'm in 20s

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys don't really like texting that much..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes