Describe your dream girl's personality?

Don't just say something like
"She's shy and nice" or some shit. Describe her personality with a decent bit of detail, what she is like.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For starters, same taste in music. So like rock, punk rock, alt rock, some rap, little dubstep. I like a girl who's reserved but down to do whatever. Hunting, off-roading, racing, smoke some weed from time to time. I like a girl who's smart and works hard and doesn't really party. Also, I like I wanna girl who likes to cuddle up and watch crappy shows and movies on Netflix because why not?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• So she dresses punk, and is the type of girl where she is looks like she hates the world and is very quiet except around friends then she becomes really talkative. She has a goofy smile that she shows a lot and a nice , honest real laugh. she completely hates snap chat , shares in my sense of humor and is always willing to hug me if I need one. Oh yeah, obviously she loves punk music

0|0
    0|0
  • I want her to be kind, loving, caring, affectionate, slightly cheerful, slightly outgoing and has a good sense of humour. Similar interests would be good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually quiet but chatty around people she's close to, kind and affectionate. Gets sarcasm and dark humor. Strong willed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bryana holly, lol I'm a dreamer so judge me all u want.

0|0
    0|0
  • a girl with nice taste in music, that hates today's pop music ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not annoying.

I'm a man of simple taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy, Loving, Nice and she must lack sarcasm

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!