Girls, Do you mind if you boyfriend plays video games?

I love paying video games and I've noticed that some girls hate or are bothered by it. Why is that so? please explain why you like or dislike it.

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I would, I grew up playing them, but since my boyfriend doesn't like to play, I only play with my brother. Even when he played single player games, I just liked to watch for the story line. He used to go hours playing, but at the same time he goes out and have fun with friends too. I think balance is important too.

Now I like to play for the fun your having playing with the person, I don't play video games alone like I used to as a teen. If so its pretty rare