Girls, Do you mind if you boyfriend plays video games?

I love paying video games and I've noticed that some girls hate or are bothered by it. Why is that so? please explain why you like or dislike it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I would, I grew up playing them, but since my boyfriend doesn't like to play, I only play with my brother. Even when he played single player games, I just liked to watch for the story line. He used to go hours playing, but at the same time he goes out and have fun with friends too. I think balance is important too.

Now I like to play for the fun your having playing with the person, I don't play video games alone like I used to as a teen. If so its pretty rare

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I don't have a bf but i like gaming and would definitely be interested in guys who do game too so... yes i would let them game but... not to the extent that they start ignoring me for days on end and even playing video games when i'm at his or him at mine when we are supposed be hanging TOGETHER lol not him with the console... lol when guys get like that it's pretty rude... if they love gaming that much they should marry their gaming console instead lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it at all. Unless it's completely taking over his life, like he is super addicted or if playing video games is interfering with his job or school.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. unless he only wants to play video games and picks playing video games over you.

0|1
    0|0
  • That'd be the best thing ever; another way for us to bond, actually :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a guy I can play video games with lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't bother me, I play video games to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's perfectly fine. My boyfriend is a big videogame nerd and I support it I get him gamer stuff for holidays and go to the game stores with him and listen to things he shares with me about games and his counsol and I try to understand him since I'm not a gamer.

I'd rather have him at home playing games with his friends than out partying or some other obnoxious interests. He has his video games and I have my girly things like nails and baths.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't get why girls are so bothered about it either, unless the guy is not paying enough attention to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a girl I wouldn't mind. I think that would b a way of escaping reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend usually plays video games with me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes