Who is really at fault here?

So I may have (somewhat) bullied a guy, (not so much bullied as in just try to put him down).

Laughing at his clothes, and then angrily swinging open the door to intimidate him.

The whole thing died down, and later on I saw some of his absolutely idiotic buddies, (buddy rather), who was purposely trying to intimidate me when I was walking alone, yelling after me, enjoying how annoyed I looked.

I think he took it to an even worse level than I initially had, moreover what was between me and the other guy had nothing to do with him

And the only reason I bullied the other guy, is because I wanted to see if he was really sorry for making me feel bad not too long ago. I softened when I saw how much he was letting me get away with it, but if all he did was go tell his friend to get revenge, that's bullshit
Why wasn't the bullied guy more mad/annoyed that I was doing that? He looked hurt
Would I be viewed upon as a petty person for doing this? :(

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the guy that you bullied got what was coming to him and its good that he seemed sorry for it. I doubt that he told his friend to continue it, his friend probably just saw it happen and stood up for him. But i think it was none of the guys friends business and he shouldn't have gotten involved, because after you bullied the guy, you and him were "even"- per say.

• His friend wasn't in the picture when it happened, it was just him, an elderly male relative, (lol that was the funny part I knew I could get away with it because he wouldn't do anything with one of them standing right there).

Yes, that's exactly the way I saw it, even stevens! His friend just I don't know felt left out that I wasn't giving him any importance/attention

• Well maybe he just told his friend about it, and he decide to go do something to get back at you for his friend. Or if you think its cuz he wanted attention from you, that could be the case too.

• See his friend really got lucky. He hadn't seen me for a while, in fact when he saw me, he stared at me for a full minute in shock, then as though something clicked in his head he did what he did.

So even if it was planned, how on earth would he have known he'd just happen to run into me

Most Helpful Girl

• It was deinitely your fault, why even think of doing that? bullying someone is never nice to do under any circumstances, i mean us girls hate it when even other girls put us down... so why do something to someone else when you clearly hate it when someone does the same thing to you? it was definitely very petty, it's just rather hypcritical, so don't do it again, you only cause drama for yourself by creating it for others.

I get bullied by mostly other girls all the time and i've tried to tell them in the past that how i act isn't my fault it's on them... they wanted to get me mad by poking and prodding at me until i finally crack, so they are going to get me mad no doubt eventually, i'm not responsible for that and i certainly don't deserve it... nether does anyone else. 99% of the time they can't take it when you do the same back ether and because you got annoyed you can't take it back ether and that's why his friend is doing the same back because they know your just trying to act all petty and hard to try and make some silly point... lol. Don't do things to people when you know you can't handle it being done to you.

• Uh... I wonder if I've interpreted this all wrong.

I'm a 5 foot five girl, both guys are taller than me, and I look significantly younger than I actually am. Moreover I have a bit of a 'cutesy' girl voice.

I wonder if they even thought of it as bullying so much as teasing/flirting come to think of it.

His friend is kind of crazy, (seriously), so he may have tried to put in his head that I was just flirting with him and nothing else, (the guy I bullied seems to be young, from what I've noticed, so I think he always goes to his friend for advice, especially related to girls).

• baby face and babyish voice*

• I realize the guy you went out with may of acted like an idiot but to then bully him like that isn't too nice... don't become the bully just walk away if people bully you or if guys try to push you down to get what they want, it's not worth it, it's not funny to make other people hurt as some revenge plot ether.