What does it mean if he says?

He doesn't want a relationship "right now"? Does that mean he eventually will, or he just doesn't want to be with me?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys just say this when they don't like a person. However; there are cases where people are trying to work on themselves before they get into anothet relationship. Maybe he got out of a bad relationship and is still getting over it, or maybe he has emotional problems that he is working on. Which ever case, just go about life as if you don't even have a chance with him. He may decide to go out with you eventually but keep your options open in case he doesn't.

• The thing is he flirts with me all the time and we're basically going on a date tomorrow, he just doesn't want a relationship right now.

• He said it, then the follow up text was making sure I still wanted to hangout with him, because he really wants to.

• That means its not a date and he jut wants to be friends atm.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say. Depends on the guy and the precise reasoning behind his lack of desire for a relationship.
    Either way, don’t wait around for him. You’ll probably just end up feeling frustrated and disappointed. I had a guy tell me he didn’t want a relationship once so me being loyal to a fault as I am, I tried the patient, understanding thing and spent about a month or so waiting for him to change his mind. Finally got sick of it, moved on with my life, started modeling again, really submerged myself in personal assistant work, got involved in this dance company concert and in less than a month, he was coming back to me begging for my attention and talking to my friend about how he could win me back lulz