Thighs and booty?

If a girl has a big booty, but bulky muscular thighs, do you care? Or would you rather have a girl with small thighs and a flat butt?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with a little junk in the trunk and thighs just blow my mind
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• that actually would be very attractive if the girl has a big butt and bulky muscular thighs. that's very attractive cuz if she has bulky muscular thighs, then she has muscle that she can flex. bu please let me know if this opinion got to you please

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many women realize this but I'd go so far as to say that about 60-75% of men 'prefer' larger thighs on a woman and of that 60-75% about 95% prefer she have a big butt to go with said HOT thighs! For me personally, if a girl/woman has bug thighs/butt she AUTOMATICALLY starts out at a 7.5 and only goes up from there. If she doesn't have either, she starts out at a 6.5 and goes down from there. The lesson to take away from all of this? Boys n gals, women with big thick thighs are HOT!! You WILL show them love n respect! This concludes my lesson for the day...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd smash.

0|0
    0|0
  • I looooove big booty. Yes please

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• does the body matter? if her personality is good and she's good from the heart then I don't think the body matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • so glad you asked this! I really wanna know too :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes