Why do guys do this?

Whenever I am talking to a guy or guys for that matter and we are flirting and it's pretty obvious there is attraction, the guy or guys will talk about other girls and how they are hot or how they met this hot girl or some girl walking by they point out right infront of me? I don't get it. Is it because I'm not good enough? I've always wondered this and many of my girlfriends have as well so I figured why not get a guys perspective.

13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No the guys you talk to are immature try different types of guys :)