What should a guy talk to a girl about shortly after she admits to thinking he is cute and likes him?

I've recently been talking to this girl. I like her and recently she's called me cute and indirectly admitted to liking me. I'm unsure of what to talk about at this point. I don't want to be too friendly and get friend zoned, while I also don't want to be too outgoing and be creepy.

All advice is appreciated.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Then keep doing whatever you were doing man. Flirt, listen to whatever she has to say, don't talk much about yourself unless she asks, be courteous, dress well, have good hygiene, act confident, don't be a dick, don't be clingy. Just find the right balance, you did well so far no reason you couldn't keep it up.