GUYS: Do you know when a girl likes you?

Simple question just as asked. I have four brothers and I still can't comprehend them. Whatever they do in relationship like circumstances just confuses me. They claim to know if a girl likes them but just does nothing about it. Are you guys playing hard to get or are you just bragging about who can get the most girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls are easy to read but most girls I can't tell. The ones who are easy to read laugh at my corny jokes, smiles at me to much, tells me to hang out, talks fast, has there feet point towards me, sparkly/googly eyes O_O wide eyes, touches me, ask me for a hug, etc.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• 1. They know the girls like them but don't like those specific girls back.

2. They are shy around women (not necessarily with friends or family aka you) they like and have no idea about how to get the girl or make a move.

1|0
    0|0
  • at your age or slighlty older like your brothers are, its just about being able to get the hot ones in bed, if a below average girl likes you, you dont care. if a hotty likes you, you're gonna nail that sucker. they will change as they age. its petty young guy macho dribble. all until they find the one that rocks their world.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're probably not ready to make serious commitments and want to keep their independence for some more time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can always tell but if I'm not interested I'll ignore it. So if that girl sees it as playing hard to get then...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... if she's staring at me that mean she likes me obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really oblivious to this so no, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never knew it. (one excepted)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. And I like it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, almost never.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0