GUYS: Do you know when a girl likes you?

Simple question just as asked. I have four brothers and I still can't comprehend them. Whatever they do in relationship like circumstances just confuses me. They claim to know if a girl likes them but just does nothing about it. Are you guys playing hard to get or are you just bragging about who can get the most girls?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls are easy to read but most girls I can't tell. The ones who are easy to read laugh at my corny jokes, smiles at me to much, tells me to hang out, talks fast, has there feet point towards me, sparkly/googly eyes O_O wide eyes, touches me, ask me for a hug, etc.