I quit playing video games all together because they teach me nothing and its just a waste of time. ?

i have been playing them since i was 11 even younger

57

Most Helpful Girl

• So? Your point is?

If you enjoy something why don't you do it as a hobby. Just going for a walk because you enjoy it can also be called a waste of time or drawing, painting, shooting targets, reading, watching tv etc.

If you enjoy doing something as a hobby it's not a waste of time.

Most Helpful Guy

• there is such thing as moderation, but it's your life. If gaming doesn't bring you satisfaction, then yeah-- there's no point to it. I've been playing since I was 5. I won't stop any time soon. It's changed. I now play a lot of skylanders with the kids and stuff like Mario Kart with my wife. Back when COD4 came out, that was the kind of stuff I played. Games are a hobby, like any other. It's no more a waste of time than any other leisure activity, but if you feel it's a waste of time, then yeah, you probably shouldn't spend your time with them.