Do all men procrastinate, or is it just mine?

I finally got my fiancé to fix the kitchen sink. Seriously, after three years of begging him its fixed. One thing, I had to start it, before he would touch it... Is this normal?
All he had to do was place plumbers tape around the gasket and on the elbow joint. Since he didn't want to replace the seal or the pipe.
Why did this take three years? Am I being to hard?
  • yes, you are being a b**CH.
    Vote A
  • Nah, he's lazy
    Vote B
  • It's a "guy" thing
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's common for a lot of people, especially when they don't want to do it.

1|0
    0|0
    • That was quick and unexpected. Thanks.

• Your welcome. It was the most understandable answer

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Procrastination is an art when done well it not only relieves stress but helps one to exercise well taught dialect , punctuation and vocabulary. It's both stimulating and scintillating to use.
    Point taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are lots of reasons for ANYONE to procrastinate. And if you knew what needed to be done, do it yourself. Unless you didn't want the sink fixed, rather you wanted him to fulfill your request.

0|0
    0|0
    • Didn't have the tape until yesterday.

• Yes us guys do procrastinate, i am good for that one

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't answer for other guys but that's not how I am I can promise you that

0|0
    0|0
  • I am offended and i will say how offended i am later I'm kinda sleepy rn

1|0
    0|0
  • so imma bitch?

i didn't know you can GAG from the kitchen.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• The majority of men procrastinate. It's in their blood to wait until the last minute.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think all guys procrastinate to a point but 3 years is a little ridiculous

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm like that. My mom has to tell me to do something 50 times before I actually do what she wants me to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • My last bf was the opposite, he'd have seen it as a good reason to tear the whole sink out & maybe rig up a contraption to improve the water pressure or something. Which was nice, except he liked me being his "partner" and holding things that were too heavy while he analyzed them. Lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes