Alpha male or beta male?

What's the difference and which one you prefer for a relationship.
  • Alpha
    Vote A
  • Beta
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Are beta males those who have a lot of friends who are girls? And beta males are those who are more macho?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The second a man describes himself as alpha I write him off as a moron and not worth my time. Only idiots choose wolf terminology to describe themselves.

4|4
    0|0
    • I actually saw that term in monkeys LOL... what are the differences? What is an alpha male?

• Not necessarily wolf terminology. One of my human studies/social science class describes any animal that holds dominance over another as an alpha, including humans

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I prefer a guy who doesn't feel the need to label himself with douchey terms.

6|7
    0|0
  • A guy who appears as an alpha, but slowly opens to you and takes on Alpha qualities is the best.

1|1
    0|0
    • Good to know...

• Show All
    • Oh shit... I am the opposite LOL

• that is okay.. . what is important is that you dont come one too strong when it comes to being the center of attention, and you think about the other person's feelings and how your actions will affect them. Just do that and you'll be fine.

• Betas are steadfast & know their stuff, they can readily & easily step up when needed to but stand back in observation instead of being in constant display.
    That kind of guy is hands down 1000% better to have as partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • This conversation bores me. It's just another way for a guy to say "I'm better than you."Half the time self-proclaimed "alpha males" are just douche bags anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think one is better than the other... I just want to know which one girls prefer.

• I don't prefer either one. I prefer someone who is masculine and assertive and funny and loving and capable and isn't afraid to say/show that he loves me around his friends. I prefer someone who puts my interests before his, who treats me well, who puts up with my music and my issues and my quirks. I prefer someone who doesn't give a crap about whether or not he is considered "alpha" or "beta" because he's comfortable with himself as he is.

• great answer!

• Men who don't use those words at all. Ever.

6|4
    0|0
  • Alpha men are not my type, gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • Debunking the BS
    Alpha = ALLOWED to be king until another one comes along
    Beta = the smart one that expends energy only on the important issues, not a bully, a teammate

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• google it dude...

anyway those terms mean nothing basically... they're just stereotypical in my opinion

1|2
    0|1
    • I saw a documentary about it but I don't get it... can you explain?

• I don't know. I'd be an alpha male if I cared more about that kind of crap, which I don't. I've gotten into serious Greek poetry of late. So, I don't what's going on in the 21st century. I think it's boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • alpha males like me use girls for sex, beta males like @rthomas43 get used by woman bad as they have no game

0|1
    1|2
  • Don't be an asshole.
    Don't be a pussy.

3|6
    0|0
  • Alphas are socially dominant, Betas are socially submissive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how the comments don't give a direct answer but the poll is speaking for itself hahaa

0|0
    1|1
  • I like how people criticize terms they know nothing about. Please educate yourselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • so basically "alpha" translates to douchebag and "beta" to normal guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote neither because fuck labels.

1|0
    0|1
  • can u explain the two

0|0
    0|0
    • That is actually what I am looking for. Someone to explain me!

• Lol this goofy thing again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 'Delta Male'
    (Don't give a fuck Male)

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer Gama

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a new one LOL what is it?

• They're the social rejects, 'losers.' The invisible guys that no one really notices.

• How about Omega males?

0|0
    0|0
  • neither exist.

0|0
    0|1
  • Beta for a relationship. Alpha for casual sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • alphas for hookups and betas for relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Women love beta bitches.

0|0
    1|1
    • for dating or for friendship?

• Yeah, I was kidding.

Recommended myTakes