Alpha male or beta male?

What's the difference and which one you prefer for a relationship.
  • Alpha
  • Beta
Are beta males those who have a lot of friends who are girls? And beta males are those who are more macho?

820

Most Helpful Girl

• The second a man describes himself as alpha I write him off as a moron and not worth my time. Only idiots choose wolf terminology to describe themselves.

• I actually saw that term in monkeys LOL... what are the differences? What is an alpha male?

• Not necessarily wolf terminology. One of my human studies/social science class describes any animal that holds dominance over another as an alpha, including humans

Most Helpful Guy