(Sorry about my English) I think he likes me, but how can I be sure?

I'm not even sure that I like him back, but I think about him a lot and he makes me laugh. I'm probably the only female friend he has in our school, I've lost a few ''friends'' because of that. They fell like I'm a bad friend for being friends with him just cause he isn't friends with them ANYWHO. I kind of think he likes me, cause he looks at me and smiles while I laugh, we have eye contact a lot and he keeps complimenting me whenever I do stuff like; dancing or playing the piano. He gets really shy and he blushes whenever I compliment him. I don't know, so? What do you think?`Does he like me or are we just really good friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you, he is just unsure how you feel about him

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, should I tell him how I feel?

• Sure, go for it, trust me, if a girl i liked, told me she liked me back, i would be over the moon. He will too :)

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all, your English is quite excellent no need to apologize about it. secondly, I think he likes you. You are describing the typical behavior of a crushing guy. But the question is, do u like him?

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess, I kind of do...

• Thank you also btw!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Love is risky.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think he likes you... and I believe you like him back...:-)

1|0
    0|0
    • Yay! haha Yeah I kinda do.. :-)

• if you like him just tell him. don't bother looking for imaginary signs.

1|0
    0|0
    • But, I've never kind off done that type of thing before, well once and that didn't end well. I want to be sure he likes me before I tell him how I feel

• Show All
    • You're right, but I'm scared.. and I'll probably forget what I want to tell him. Then I'll trip and fall down face first

• write it down. read it moments before you do it.

Recommended myTakes