Should I send a message to a guy?

should i send a message to guy even though he didn't respond to my last reply from a couple of days ago?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Naaa! If he did not respond after the first one... then he is not interested. If you see him again and he says I have been meaning to text you... then you can take from there.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, dont. I done it the other day. He messaged me after ages saying he was thinking about me, etc etc, then says he will message me later. He diden't nor the next day. So I decide to text him, then he responds to for your own benefit don't try with me I'm long to deal with. PSHT why the fuck would you fuck with my head and lead me on? No message is also a message. If they really like you they will message you trust me. When you speak sexual to them or anything like that, you see the big difference. Cbb with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same thing happened with me too. I was talking to a guy for a month then he told me he was too busy for me after he kept saying all these sweet things to me and that he was going to make me his girl and then turned around and did that to me. I was so hurt

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• yeah... but write something unique in the message that makes the boy shock the she can write that as well and if you do then definitely boy will reply you back and if he still don't reply you then leave him...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask if he's uninterested, or busy. Be honest about your intentions/fears.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah... it's better to send another one in my opinion :-)

0|1
    1|0
  • Ask him if he's busy. No replythere means no interest

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, just once more. Chances are your text got mixed with another he received almost at the same Time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should you leave the milk outside or put it back in the fridge?

0|0
    0|0
  • You miss 100% of the shots you don't take...

3|1
    0|0
  • Chances are he won't respond again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because guys like to be chased by women.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yes do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but not more than two

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what your reply was that he didn't reply back

1|0
    0|0
  • Send sexy picture for improved chance of response.

0|1
    7|0

What Girls Said 21

• Hey! :)

I suggest that you don't. In my personal experience, if you text him first, he becomes disinterested no matter how interested he was initially.

The reason for this is because guys like a good chase, so if you just put yourself out there for him, he'll just become disinterested. I know it sucks but that's how most of them work (no offence...)

Good luck! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I would not. Plus that was a couple of days ago... that means if he was interested he should have made some attempt to contact you. I mean, my personality is very different. I refuse to chase down a guy... so I would not text him back if I was interested in him romantically. If he's just a friend, then who cares... text him again lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want i mean the same thing happened to me and the next reply i gave him was "Are you mad at me?" and then if he really cares about you he will reply if not then stop caring about him. In my case he replied :3.

0|0
    0|0
  • What was the conversation? Did he randomly stop replying in the middle of a convo? Or was it dying out? Let me know. Otherwise WAIT a week before trying again. If he doesn't seem enthusiastic talking to you I'd forget him!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its really funny that all the guys are saying yes text him and all the girls are saying no. personally i wouldn't send it you don't want to come off as clingy or desperate. So i would say just wait it out because if he is really into you, trust me he will text you. But its totally up to you because if you so text him and that makes him think your clingy then he's just a dick and you probably don't want to be with him anyways. I don't know if that helped hahaha but good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, leave it alone. He'll eventually miss hearing from you and text you when he's ready to talk. It's up to you if you're willing to accept a guy only coming around when it's convienient fot him or when he's just bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm it depends what your last message was about. You should send him a funny pic, it should break the ice and be a good conversation starter.
    If he just gives you short answers and doesn't ask you any questions, delete him and move on sista. . . Ain't nobody got time for that! : )

1|0
    0|0
  • No, definitely do not text him again! You already sent him a text and he didn't reply, which means he doesn't want to talk to you. Let him text you first if anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends what it was tbh. If it was a short reply after a conversation I would say texting him again is okay. Hmm, maybe you should message him, but if he doesn't reply again, then don't try again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't make my mistake by sending too much. But send him another message and maybe add in it that if he won't talk to you then you'll stop and if he doesn't respond, you should give up. Not deal with excuses either.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! Don't message a guy if he ignored you for a couple days. Save your dignity.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah go for it. But i know when I don't text someone back for a few days, It's not that I don't like talking to them, just the conversation might be boring or I have no interest in talking to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, in my opinion it means he doesn't care enough to answer or to try. So why should you? I feel like a guy that really likes a girl and is interested enough would answer her back as soon as he could.

0|0
    0|0
  • noooo never text him again if he didn't reply let him text you

0|0
    0|0
  • no don't and he will start wondering why you haven't texted him again

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is this guy?
    Generally-No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo. You'll look crazy trust me.

0|0
    2|1
  • I'm in the same boat! This is so frustrating!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say something breezy and short but if he doesn't respond after this time then stop talking to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, have you had full on conversations with him before? If so then yeah go for it :)

But if this is new talking to him then maybe send one and then leave it, but make sure you send one just so he knows you're still interested :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes