Should I send a message to a guy?

should i send a message to guy even though he didn't respond to my last reply from a couple of days ago?

2215

Most Helpful Guy

• Naaa! If he did not respond after the first one... then he is not interested. If you see him again and he says I have been meaning to text you... then you can take from there.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, dont. I done it the other day. He messaged me after ages saying he was thinking about me, etc etc, then says he will message me later. He diden't nor the next day. So I decide to text him, then he responds to for your own benefit don't try with me I'm long to deal with. PSHT why the fuck would you fuck with my head and lead me on? No message is also a message. If they really like you they will message you trust me. When you speak sexual to them or anything like that, you see the big difference. Cbb with it.

• Same thing happened with me too. I was talking to a guy for a month then he told me he was too busy for me after he kept saying all these sweet things to me and that he was going to make me his girl and then turned around and did that to me. I was so hurt