Is this ridiculous or is it just me?

I've had 4 miscarriages and my husband wants kids so so much and when I told him I had my fourth miscarriage he yelled at me threw a package of pregnancy tests ant me called a lawyer to file for divorce bc I've had so many miscarriages. Guys would u divorce ur wife bc of that? Is that ridiculous or is it just me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, just wow. I think it's horrible to put all the blame on you and to go to lengths of threatening to file for divorce is beyond low.

I'm sorry sweetie but he's a jackass, I get that he's disappointed and really wants kids, but it's wrong for him to treat you like that.. Any real man would never even think of divorcing the wife he loves. I know what it's like to lose a little one and the strain it puts on a relationship but 4, I can't imagine how you must be feeling and there's no emotional support for you.

You may not want to hear this, but if he keeps up with this, then give him the divorce that he wants. You deserve better, there are some many children that don't have homes or families to love them. There are other options, but like I said if he's going to be an abusive jerk,( and yes I'd consider this emotional abuse), I would leave him and move on, find someone that will treat you right.