Is this ridiculous or is it just me?

I've had 4 miscarriages and my husband wants kids so so much and when I told him I had my fourth miscarriage he yelled at me threw a package of pregnancy tests ant me called a lawyer to file for divorce bc I've had so many miscarriages. Guys would u divorce ur wife bc of that? Is that ridiculous or is it just me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, just wow. I think it's horrible to put all the blame on you and to go to lengths of threatening to file for divorce is beyond low.

I'm sorry sweetie but he's a jackass, I get that he's disappointed and really wants kids, but it's wrong for him to treat you like that.. Any real man would never even think of divorcing the wife he loves. I know what it's like to lose a little one and the strain it puts on a relationship but 4, I can't imagine how you must be feeling and there's no emotional support for you.

You may not want to hear this, but if he keeps up with this, then give him the divorce that he wants. You deserve better, there are some many children that don't have homes or families to love them. There are other options, but like I said if he's going to be an abusive jerk,( and yes I'd consider this emotional abuse), I would leave him and move on, find someone that will treat you right.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'd get that checked out. I don't know how many miscarriages you can have until you're considered insane

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 2

• Of course it's ridiculous!! You shouldn't have to go through that, that is such a horrible thing for your husband to do. You shouldn't have to deal with that emotional pain and on top of that have your husband yelling at you. Have you gone to the doctors to figure out why you keep having miscarriages? Maybe you can go for a treatment or adopt if you still want a baby. The worst part is that it could be stress he himself is giving you that might be affecting your pregnancies. I wish you the best

1|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculous? That's just down right WRONG. I can't believe that your husband would do that. He sounds so despicable and you could've just adopted a child

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes