Do you think we will get engaged soon since he is in love with me?

I am in love with him, too. So so very in love. It was him that said it first, after only a week of us being "official".

We knew eachother in college. But it's been like 10 years since then. And we didn't know eachother well.

But we have such an intense crazy deep connection. Everything in common. Can't get enough of eachother.

And I've been in a very long term relationship. I am that type to love deeply and it never feeling old. He expresses to me that he is that type as well.

I know it's soon but I have to wonder what he's thinking when he tells me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. And I return these feelings.

He makes good money doesn't spend it like crazy, talks about us taking a trip but maybe not until a year from now to "save up"... Why save up? Id been under the impression he would be set to.

How can I find out if this is one of those faster relationships? To tell me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. If that's the case then? What's next?
Also, he has been engaged in the past and I know he is a romantic... So it's in him. Is it in the cards for us soon? I know some couples do this fast
Anyone?

10