Ballshots in a fight?

Hey guys, have any of you ever hit or been hit in the balls during a fist fight with another man? If you have, do you think it was fair?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I never done it nor had it done to me, but I wouldn't blame a guy for doing it. Last time I check there is no rulebook or "fairness" to street fighting.

If I was in fight, I would definitely aim for the balls if push comes to shove hell I would throw dirt in another dudes eyes, if I felt it will give me an opening to lay some punches.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 5

• nope, not during a fight. im a really good fighter so im good at defending myself. however i was kicked in the nuts once by an ex after she found out i cheated on her with several different girls. most pain of my life. definitely not fair.

also, ballshots during a fight are cheap and a sign of desperation.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone is going to pick a fight with me, the balls are the first thing I would go for, then their eyes. Fair? It's a fight, I am not worried about fairness. I am worried about my beautiful face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not fair but there are no rule in the street. Winner take all, loser can, yea... stay on the ground and cry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you wanna take em down quickly so go for the weak spots

0|0
    0|0
  • Not intentionally, I think nut shots are, to put it bluntly, a 'bitch' move.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes