Do guys get protective around vulnerable girls?

Not girls who are necessarily sad/depressed, but who are kind of like... cute, and get hurt easily.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if she's doing it on purpose, it's going to look like she's trying to hard, and that's not attractive, but if she's naturally a clutz or whatever, then that's OK

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls can get protective around other girls, too. I'm the naive type and most of my friends try to protect me from explicit language or even certain guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If the girl is a genuine nice, kind and caring girl then I do feel I need to protect her from what ever is upsetting her or breaking her heart. I would do anything for a girl like that but if the girl is a mean and nasty girl that treats people badly then I feel a lot less sympathetic for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Closes I seen for vulnerable is lost, invited my friend to this job fair wow, she was like a sheep with wolves around her

0|0
    0|0
    • Closes?

Was she very pretty? lol ugh that visual makes me sick. I would think recruiting would be professional

• Show All
    • Best of luck to you and your friends! :)

• This will, gl with your lsat

• yeah, i constantly do that, when i see something is wrong even if they don't tell me

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean like naive? Absolutely, it's not a gender specific thing though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah pretty much. Really? I have never seen a girl get protective of another girl

• Honestly, I haven't either. I meant that it's not gender for me, haha. I can't really talk for other people.

• *gender specific. I'd say that I'm all thumbs, but I'm using my phone so that wouldn't make sense.

• If i have a connection with her, yeah.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes