What is the cutest thing a guy did for your birthday?

As in shower you with gifts, take you out for dinner, stuff like that?

52

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• On my ninth birthday my BFF (fiancĂ© now) gave me a cool little photo album and a roll of Reed's Butter Rum (lifesavers). He knew the lifesavers were my favorite, my Grandpa used to share them with both of us.

He never asked me to but we shared that roll just between the two of us, sitting on the stairs in my house.

The photo album, I still have. He filled it with pictures of just him and I together! From about the time we met when I was five up until nine. (His Mom took the pictures.) I had a huge crush on him from like the moment we met, so I used to sit on my bed and look at his pictures all the time.

He also gave me the coolest socks that had English Bulldogs around the top. (I don't have those though!)

He's given me some really cool presents over the years and I still have almost every one. The photo album and lifesavers were the best. Every once in a while when we're together one of us will have a roll of butter rum lifesavers, we still share! = ]

• Wow you've known your fiance for a really long time! Seems like a cute love story lol :)