If a guy always saw a girl in deep mode of thought, would she think she's a 'thinker'?

I have a habit of staring at the ground and thinking.

Someone told me I shouldn't do it, it looks as though I'm over-thinking things.

I recently saw a guy who looked startled to see me, I looked away, stared at my floor for a good minute before reacting back to my friend.

He seemed really confused as to what to do, so he also started staring at the floor and thinking it was funny.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite philosophical quote is "I think, therefore I am". To me, it means "if you don't think, you are nothing" as in, you don't exist, which wouldn't be good, right? It's good to think, just remember, not to OVER think though. You'll miss some pretty simple things

Most Helpful Girl

• people think you just look preoccupied... i mean its not very polite to act that way and lets say if you were at work and you had to work with customers that would be considered very bad customer service because you aren't giving good eye contact or having good posture