If a guy always saw a girl in deep mode of thought, would she think she's a 'thinker'?

I have a habit of staring at the ground and thinking.

Someone told me I shouldn't do it, it looks as though I'm over-thinking things.

I recently saw a guy who looked startled to see me, I looked away, stared at my floor for a good minute before reacting back to my friend.

He seemed really confused as to what to do, so he also started staring at the floor and thinking it was funny.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite philosophical quote is "I think, therefore I am". To me, it means "if you don't think, you are nothing" as in, you don't exist, which wouldn't be good, right? It's good to think, just remember, not to OVER think though. You'll miss some pretty simple things

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• people think you just look preoccupied... i mean its not very polite to act that way and lets say if you were at work and you had to work with customers that would be considered very bad customer service because you aren't giving good eye contact or having good posture

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I sit there and stare into space and think like that all the time. So I'm no one to give any advice on the subject. The difference between you and I is that you care what others might think, whereas I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do the same thing all the time , don't even realize I'm doing it half the time just get to deep in thought

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Lol. Same here.. XD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes