He came back around?

My crush started to show interest in me a while ago and I didn't know how to respond so I always took it lightly and didn't think much of it until other people started noticing and telling me he was flirting. I then reciprocated the flirting and then he stopped cold turkey. He completely stopped showing interest and barely even talked to me! I took that as him not being interested so I didn't say or do anything and was willing to forget about the whole thing. Three weeks pass by and I recently saw him and he's showing interest again. Wth is going on? I don't want to be a doormat but I don't want to lose him. I like him but I'm so confused about his intentions and I don't know how to act. do I flirt back? Do I act indifferent? Play dumb? Idk!!

Any suggestions /thoughts welcome!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• he's showing interest again!!! don't miss your chance!! go for it!

Most Helpful Girl

• When he started showing interest again, had he seen you with another guy?

• Nope! That was actually the first time lol

• Well if you like him go for it, be direct and you'll get your answer.