He came back around?

My crush started to show interest in me a while ago and I didn't know how to respond so I always took it lightly and didn't think much of it until other people started noticing and telling me he was flirting. I then reciprocated the flirting and then he stopped cold turkey. He completely stopped showing interest and barely even talked to me! I took that as him not being interested so I didn't say or do anything and was willing to forget about the whole thing. Three weeks pass by and I recently saw him and he's showing interest again. Wth is going on? I don't want to be a doormat but I don't want to lose him. I like him but I'm so confused about his intentions and I don't know how to act. do I flirt back? Do I act indifferent? Play dumb? Idk!!

Any suggestions /thoughts welcome!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he's showing interest again!!! don't miss your chance!! go for it!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When he started showing interest again, had he seen you with another guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope! That was actually the first time lol

• Well if you like him go for it, be direct and you'll get your answer.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I would flirt. Maybe he was interested but when you took it lightly and didn't flirt back at first he decided to try playing it cool to see if that would get your attention

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell. But I think that he really likes you but is probably just insecure. I have done something similar to a girl before, and I really liked her, like a lot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Flirt back if you like him. He clearly tried to get over you but it's impossible so he tried to win you over by flirting

0|1
    0|0
  • He's playing hot and cold.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes