Does he like me or is he just being friendly?

There's this guy and he's in my homework class , so he liked this girl who was just messing around with him and he used to tell me all about her and I just gave him advice as a friend cause at that time I didn't like him other than just a friend... but when he realised that she was just messing with him, he gave up on her. .. The thing is now I'm starting to like him and I don't know if he likes me cause he always tells me I'm pretty but in a joking way, when ever he sees me he greets me , he always offers to help me with homework , sometimes he jokes around and tells me he loves me. .. The other day he asked who I like and I was just like someone and I asked him who he likes and he said no one at the moment... so I really don't know?
He asked me to find him a girl. .. so it seems like he's not interested in me

11

Most Helpful Girl

• He jokes that he loves you? I think he's into you