I thought it was just a hookup... did he want more?

I met this guy on a dating site and he said he was in town for the weekend visiting his parents and was trying to find someone to hang out with. We exchanged numbers and ended up meeting up last night. We sat and talked for a while. We really seemed to "click" and we ended up making out in his car among some other things. Then we talked a little more and we were holding hands then he leaned over and kissed my forehead and hugged me. We both just kind of sat there for a while looking up at the stars and he continued to hold my hand the whole time. I asked him exactly what he was looking for and he said he would never shut the door on anything. Not quite sure what that meant. Afterwards he walked me to my car and hugged me then kissed me on the lips and said next time he was in town he would let me know. Before he walked off he said "I'll text you" then we parted ways. He leaves tomorrow to go back to his hometown which is 3 hours away from here. I'm kind of confused a little cause he acted like he wanted something more than a casual hookup but he was hard to read. We actually talked and he told me about his life. I've only hooked up with 2 guys in the past and they didn't care to talk. It was more of a wham bam! Thank you ma'am situation.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Like he said, this guy is open to more than just a casual hookup. But that doesn't mean he was necessarily expecting more. Most guys would be perfectly fine with a casual hookup so if that's all you're interested in I'm sure you don't have to worry about upsetting him. But if you're looking for more it sounds like he's open to that too, so you're in luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes