Do guys stare at ugly girls?

i get stared at quite a bit. Sometimes guys look at me twice, like first they look then look away, then they look again. Or they look but if i look at them they look away. None of these guys smile either

Also some guys look and keep looking when i look at them, its like an intense stare with a blank face. It makes me think they are looking at me because i'm ugly.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I get much the same as you from many girls and I konw how it feels. It makes me feel ugly and like I am being laughed at and judged by the girls that do it to me. I mean most girls that do that to me have a blank look on their face so I have no idea what to think. In your case I would say the guys have seen something they like about you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I posted something similar to this question, because I receive the same sort of looks from guys in class or outside of it and it really puzzling to try to figure out what it means. I feel like they're just admiring something about you they find attractive and are curious about you. I dont think guys would just randomly look at someone for a long period and find them unattractive; I'm sure they'd make a facial expressions to show what they think when it comes to that certain situation. But when it really comes down, you really don't know what the look means And could mean anything.. I guess, I would take if as compliment as in you look good!! ;P

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah its so confusing, it could mean anything cause they don't even smile :/ I guess we'll never know!

• Yeah, there'so only so much you can read from body language and they won't tell us directly; be easier if we could read what they were thinking. Lol but I am sure they're not looking at you like you're unattractive and more like, admiring your beauty! (:

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• i do it if fancy a girl, smiling seems a bit lame for a guy to do, sometimes i wink or wave. it terms of ugly if i not got laid in a while my standards drop big time. they look away as nervous, we get nervous too by the way.

1|0
    0|0
    • i understand but they don't even wink or wave, they do nothing. Just a blank face.

• probably just losers then that have no game, and can't talk to woman

• Unless you're some kind of freak of nature then I'm sure it's because you look attractive. Don't worry about it

2|0
    0|0
  • If they're looking the way you said I don't think you're ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually stare at anyone. Sometimes there's just too good an ass to pass on though.

1|1
    0|0
  • i usually don't stare much at anybody tbh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• This happens to me too! I probably don't get stared at as much as you but when I do I wonder why the heck they're looking at me.

0|0
    0|0
    • you look very pretty so i'm sure you get stared at a lot but you just don't notice it!

• Show All
    • @lanagirl I honestly don't understand it because I get nasty scowls and frowns from girls often. :( Can you look at my profile picture and tell me what makes me look ugly? The girls in my picture are a family member and her friends.

• LOL that's strange! You seem pretty cute to me! Maybe you think some girls are frowning or scowling at you but that could be their resting face. A lot of people's natural expressions aren't too nice.

• I'm sure it's because you're attractive!

Do you stare at ugly people? *pause* Exactly. Lol. Don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes