OK girls, let's nip this in the bud, what does it mean to you when a guy tells you that he "misses" you?

Guys what do you REALLY mean when you tell a girl you "miss" her? Especially if you coke out of the blue with it ex: you haven't talked to the girl in a while, then you randomly text "I miss you".
Lol typo... not coke come out the blue

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I would probably mean that I'm considering the idea of hanging out with that person more and catching up on each other's lives. A lot of times it's guilt-related because I have a lot of friendships that ended just from not making the effort to hang out, and it it makes me sad to think back on that. Why? What would you think I meant?

• Then he's dealing with the guilt because that's EXACTLY why I told him I was done and didn't want to talk anymore. He made ZERO effort no matter how much I expressed myself to him.

• Are we talking about relationships or friendships? If it's the former, then fair enough.

• Relationships

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope it means that they miss me lol. Sometimes I get the feeling that they just say it because they think that that's what we want to hear.

• Right! Lol. Like I said I haven't spoken to him in weeks then out of the blue he misses me. I think he just wanted some ass because I didn't respond and he didn't say anything else. If he REALLY missed me he would've called.

• Omg I'm totally nervous because I really don't want to talk to him, but at the same time I want him to know I know what its about.

• Lol well if you're uncomfortable then just leave it be.