I really need guys opinions- do you think he liked me?

Okay. I'm not trying to ask him out. All I want to know is if you think he might like me. :)

We're 18 and in high school. We had classes together for the past two years.

He's shy and has no experience and is kinda awkward. But..
-he was the one who initiated conversations
-sat by me in every class just about, even if we had assigned seats, he'd find an excuse to move
-I caught him looking at me many times
-he holds eye contact for a really long time, ie 4-5 seconds randomly
-he asked my friend about my guy friend
-if I mention a guy he will ask about him
-a few times, he has been touchy, such as poking me, putting his hand on my back when I said it hurt, he's played footsie
-he used to ask me to come over a lot.

Coming from him, a lot of that is really bold.

good signs right? However, he's also been like this

-didn't give me a shred of attention at some times
-didn't want to hang out on the two occasions I asked
-told his friend he didn't like me when he asked if he did
-acted kinda aloof when if I flirted too much? Like if I was a bit more forward than usual he didn't react the way I'd expect :/

He isn't the type of guy to play games. He doesn't talk to other girls much. He has zero experience- no kissing, anything sexual, no dating, nothing. He's kind of nerdy honestly. I've never seen him flirt with anyone else. So I'm so confused. All I want to know is if he liked me.

I know for a fact he liked a girl a few years ago and never did anything about it. He even admitted it. He also said he didn't like her anymore so I don't think that's the problem.

Just confused. What do you think?
  • he did
  • he didn't
  • unsure
    Vote C

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh girl. I'm in the exact same boat as you. To the detail.
    Since he's a shy guy, he probably does like you.
    However, observe (have someone observe) how he is with other girls. Does he act the same way around them? If he does, he could just be a natural flirt. If he doesn't, then perhaps he really does like you.
    I suggest you have someone trusty observe him for you because he could try to get you jealous if he notices you are observing him.
    I hope I helped!!

• Thank You. I hope your situation is going well lol