Teammate likes me?

I'm on a swim team, and there's this boy on the team that does the oddest things to me.

During team photos we had to line up by height and he's a little taller than me so I was infront of him and he wrapped his arm around me and squeezed my arm repeatedly, I asked him why he was doing that and he replied "I'm trying to make you uncomfortable."

During our first meet we were doing cool downs and I almost ran into someone, he grabbed my hips and yanked me into his chest.

We were talking about how I don't own makeup and he just straight says "you don't need it, you're beautiful without it."

I know this all probably sounds stupid but one of my teammates that's a close friend has a major crush on him and I don't want her to hate me over it. I'm just hoping its me being paranoid and he's just being a sweet guy to me. Like him seeing me as a sister or something, because I do know some of his family.

Anyways, any opinions? I love honest straightforward people. Thank you for reading this.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Hug him tight.

• Oh gosh why?

• Physical icebreaker.

• I hugged him tightly before all of this and he told me I gave really good hugs and then kept hugging me.. So I don't know there.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he kind of likes you. I'm a swimmer too, so I get normal swimmer behavior. most guys don't really do that. I Know you don't want to hurt your friend. Maybe if possible ask one of his guy friends what he thinks of you.

• Word gets around so quickly on our team, I talk to one guy about it, all the guys will know.

• Maybe I don't know.

• you could try that, its hard because I know how teams can be, and I know you don't need everyone knowing your business.