I am 17 and I liked this guy, but he keeps giving me mixed signals and I don't know if I should just make a move or just don't do anything?

I'm 17 and I have a crush on a guy who is giving me mix signals
  • girls can make the first move
  • girls can't make the first move
What would be a good first move?
by the way the guy I have a crush on talks to me and I thought he likes me, because he flirts with me but lately he kind of ignores me and I'm just tried of this back and forth thing. So that's why I was wondering if I should make the first move to make this into a relationship.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• the guy won't know what you want, he won't know if you want him or like him and you'll never learn it unless you two talk, and also he won't know if you want to talk to him or not so you should take the first step on talking to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls can totally make the first move. It shows you know what you like and what you don't. If you like him, go for it. If he rejects you, he missed out and there are plenty of other fish in the sea

• You are right

• I used to make the first move all the time when I was younger and it was never frowned upon! If anything, the guy liked it even more when I did! Totally go for it, you got this