What do guys talk about with their friends?

There's for sure a girl-talk. If you search "superwoman girl-talk" into YouTube, that's basically how female conversations work.

I would like to know what guys talk about with each other? Someone tell me! I promise you won't be breaking guy-code XD

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls, sports, cars, motorcycles, vaginas, boobs, girls, girls, girls, funny things, funny things about girls, girls in cars, girls on motorcycles, did I mention girls?

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know you guys talked about girls that much lol

• Lots of the time

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• We generally talk about stupid people, girls that we're attracted to, things that we like to watch, things that piss us off, how awesome we are, video games, beer and food.

2|0
    0|0
  • That depends on "guy talk" are we talking about two dudes who practically see each other as brothers or we just talking about guys who happen to hang out because of mutual friends?

0|0
    0|0
    • There's a difference? I guess close friends

• Like others have said just general shallow stuff. But occasionally deeper things like how we see the corruption in the world and how we'd try and go about eliminating it and our dreams for the world.

• Sex, woman, sex, cars, sports, girls, relationship, food, technology, movies boobs, sex and woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • hmmm I don't know I think it is breaking the code

0|0
    0|0
  • Cars, bikes, tech and hot chicks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes