Why does my man not want me to be friends with guys since he's friends with females?

Like I was friends with a few guys and I told him that I was and some guys I "was" friends with sexual harrased me and the other ones didn't and we'll he got mad at me and said that other guys could never be my friend and I didn't trust him being friends with girls cuz some of them flirted with him also. And he told me if I did it again that we were done and I started crying cuz of that. I love him and well I just wanted to have a few guy friends to talk to and some did and didn't work out The way I planned it...{:'- [ and I was in pain for a week cuz of what happened.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds hypocritical and selfish. If he wants to have female friends he has no right to say you can't have guy friends. And threatening you with a breakup to get his way? That's blackmail and an abusive relationship. Dump his ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't do anything wrong. You are in no way to blame for the way the guys you thought you were friends with abused you, and he has no right to be angry at you when you go to him for help. The way he has reacted is disgusting and abhorrent. You need to decide whether he has the right to have control over your life like that. As your boyfriend, his role is to support and help you, and NOT punish you for things that aren't your fault! Leave him!