Is it a deal-breaker if boyfriend shows to be careless that I'm sick?

I shot over a funny text to my boyfriend yesterday and he didn't answer to it all day. I didn't think much of it. I didn't hear much from him today... but I felt sick with fever so I was distracted. By night fall he texts me asking me how my day was... I told him I that I had spent it sick and he hasn't bothered replying back. I texted him again sarcastically that I'm glad to see he cares. Am I over reacting or not even caring to say anything a major let down?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Before I read the whole thing I was thinking that you're overreacting. After reading it though, not only is he kinda mean for that but also doesn't seem that interested in you in general.
    I've never had a guy who like me act like that. Sick or not, and neither should you.

• He's normally really attentive and sweet when we are together... but is a horrible texter. We have been together for a bit over a year. Don't understand what's going on.

• still weird