Is it a deal-breaker if boyfriend shows to be careless that I'm sick?

I shot over a funny text to my boyfriend yesterday and he didn't answer to it all day. I didn't think much of it. I didn't hear much from him today... but I felt sick with fever so I was distracted. By night fall he texts me asking me how my day was... I told him I that I had spent it sick and he hasn't bothered replying back. I texted him again sarcastically that I'm glad to see he cares. Am I over reacting or not even caring to say anything a major let down?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Before I read the whole thing I was thinking that you're overreacting. After reading it though, not only is he kinda mean for that but also doesn't seem that interested in you in general.
    I've never had a guy who like me act like that. Sick or not, and neither should you.

0|0
    0|0
    • He's normally really attentive and sweet when we are together... but is a horrible texter. We have been together for a bit over a year. Don't understand what's going on.

• still weird

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• It depends. Maybe he's being rude and doesn't care OR maybe he just doesn't know what to say or how to deal with the situation. I can be that way. When someones upset i try to comfort them but also try to leave the conversation as soon as possible!
    If it really bothers you, talk to him about it!

0|0
    0|0
    • I can see him not knowing what to say but regardless it's rude.

• I agree! He should have at least tried if that was the case. But i dont see this as a deal breaker just let him know it was rude

• Deal Breaker!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes