What does his eyes say?

there's this boy in my school, we're from the same year but different classes... I've never talked to him, I actually don't feel great when he's around. He told one of my friends thats from his class that he found me kinda pretty and that something about me attracted him but he didn't know what it was, he said he didn't know if he'd hook up w me and stuff. When she told me, I told her how i felt about him and that i didn't like the way he looked at me and she told him, now he thinks that he intimidates me.
I can't help but feel extremely tense and awkward when im around him and we look at each other every time we walk by. he's usually serious but sometimes he's got a smile on but its kinda confident annoying smile, not really kind you know. he asked me the time a few days ago and i got so nervous i could barely answer and he kinda laughed at me (or something around us idk)
just so you know he's popular and kind of a player like he usually doesn't date and i feel like im starting to like him.
I don't even know if he remembers anything but he keeps looking at me and i don't know what its supposed to mean... helps pls

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not in his eyes or his smile, you'll just be deceived by those.

If you want to know if he loves you so, it's in his kiss.

Most Helpful Girl

• You better take it from me that boy is like a disease - Carrie Underwood.