He was chasing me, now he's distant?

Everytime he's around me he's very flirty and shows interest. He's always trying to get my attention. Now he's very distant all off a sudden. Nothing bad happened between us. We never had sex. So I'm at a loss. Why is he running away? I know he cares about me. Very strange feeling, to know someone cares and they vanish.
I should clarify I admittedly unintentionally sent mixed signals at first, but I did show interest as well. When I finally fully reciprocated, he ran. (No I wasn't being clingy or anything)

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys are very impaitent these days so they won't linger for long (which is dumb because that's not showing a girl they can actually be loyal to them), if they don't get what they want now rather than later they get pissy and move on quickly lol, it's just the way dating is these days, they would rather have someone take them here and now, but it's cheap dating because they didn't earn the right to do someone.