Is he saying I act slutty?

We met for two years online (on a poetry chat) i met him in person for five months, when we met we acted like we were dating,(i told him a lot of secrets of me and viceversa) but like a month ago he asked me a nude pic, i said i would think about it (although i wasn't planning to send anything). two hours later he send me a message saying i wasn't as innocent as i look like, that i changed too much ,(he even insinuate i was chubby) and it was better to split up, he deleted his wassap account, his Fb page and blocked me on google+... the point is he made me feel sluty and notworth enough, so why is he being like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently, it was a test.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You're obviously not slutty... this is an idiot (baby) overreacting because he didn't get his way.

3|0
    0|0
  • He thought that you are a slut but you made the right thing.
    He thought you will be his fuck buddy or something like that just move on

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like he was using u and when he didn't get what he wanyef he tried to make u feel like u did wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • he is an idiot just move past him

0|0
    0|0
  • He's trying to help out his fellow players by making you feel bad about sending a nude so you'll do it for the next player who asks for one. Don't let him win, you're obviously attractive enough to draw his interest and I'd hardly say you were slutty for thinking about sending a nude picture 5 months in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he thinks you're slutty.

0|0
    2|1

What Girls Said 3

• Well, it pretty much sounds like the reaction of an insecure person that is "rejected" somehow (you didn't send him the nudes when he asked).
    He's trying to make you feel bad because he's feeling even worse in my opinion.

2|0
    0|0
  • he thought he would get nude photos from you and when he didn't he ditched you, he was using you and you aren't slutty

2|0
    0|0
  • He's a total ass hole.
    Move on !
    Some guys are like that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes