Is there a more mature word for " cuddle" buddy? I want one I just don't want to call it that. And am I too old for one? Guys my age only want sex?

I'm a virgin and I don't want sex or a relationship but I like having access to a body I'm attracted to and I like someone having access to mine physically but not for sex. I just like the feeling of being smashed up against a guy or sleeping next to him it making out. But I absolutely don't want sex or the responsibility of a relationship.

I just want a guy I trust and am attracted to that I can touch a lot without sex.

Does it exist at 20 and is there another name than cuddle buddy?
Updates:
Lol you guys are cracking me up. Thanks:)
Oh! It's a real question I was just figuring I probably won't have much luck, but at least you're funny:)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How about say your looking for Cuddling Partner

Cuddle Buddy
    A partner in which one may cuddle with. Usually
    not in a relationship with one another, they only
    seek the affection of cuddling with another person.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally understand what you mean, and i want one too! But i dont know a better word for. I dont think you will have much luck either..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Come here, you furry little snuggle muff. If you can ignore that thing rubbing against you, well, all credit to you!

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you see this relationship going anywhere or are you looking for a FWBWS (Friends With Benefits Without Sex) - I can see you selling first one but the second one might be a tough sell.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about calling him a snuggie... I don't know.. too cheesy?

2|0
    0|0
  • ill be ur cuddle buddy i dont want sex either

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• I USE

CUDDLE BUNNNNNNY

PEWPEWPEWPEW

1|0
    0|0
  • Comfort partner?

1|0
    0|0
  • You could get a hot gay husband? Lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • In other words I wouldn't say it is impossible, but a lot of guys will have a hard time not getting emotionally close or physically close with a girl they constantly cuddle with and touch and make out with

Recommended myTakes