Is there a more mature word for " cuddle" buddy? I want one I just don't want to call it that. And am I too old for one? Guys my age only want sex?

I'm a virgin and I don't want sex or a relationship but I like having access to a body I'm attracted to and I like someone having access to mine physically but not for sex. I just like the feeling of being smashed up against a guy or sleeping next to him it making out. But I absolutely don't want sex or the responsibility of a relationship.

I just want a guy I trust and am attracted to that I can touch a lot without sex.

Does it exist at 20 and is there another name than cuddle buddy?
Lol you guys are cracking me up. Thanks:)
Oh! It's a real question I was just figuring I probably won't have much luck, but at least you're funny:)

45

Most Helpful Guy

• How about say your looking for Cuddling Partner

Cuddle Buddy
    A partner in which one may cuddle with. Usually
    not in a relationship with one another, they only
    seek the affection of cuddling with another person.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally understand what you mean, and i want one too! But i dont know a better word for. I dont think you will have much luck either..