Being used for sex?

I told this man that I don't know if I can continue our casual sexual relationship. I feel morally wrong about it and I have feelings for him. He responded that he had feelings too, he's just better at checking them and he doesn't like to talk about it. He also said I'm his best friend and he doesn't want to push me away. I am very hurt. Am I being used and strung along?
  • Yep, you're being used.
  • He cares for you more than just friends.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is not willing to talk about the feelings and tries to squelch them whenever you bring them up, you're a fuck-buddy or booty call or friends with benefits only to him. I'd give him one chance to be honest-- force him to be brutally honest-- you have what he wants, so you can pull the strings. If he wants nothing but a sexual relationship and you want mote, then you owe it to yourself to move on and find someone who WILL give you the kind of relationship you're actually looking for.